BOSS LASER 30 Day GUARANTEE and One (1) year Limited Warranty
Any feelings of skepticism you might have about investing in a new laser machine is completely normal! This is why BOSS LASER makes every effort to absorb as much risk as possible so you're free to make a good decision. We want to make it easy for you to prove that our laser systems are quality machines backed by quality support.
We want you as our customer to be 100% satisfied. BOSS LASER guarantees you a 30-Day Return window (beginning the date of receipt) to evaluate your purchase.
Within the thirty (30) days and for any reason you may exercise your right to return or exchange your purchase. A refund or exchange will be issued once machine has been returned and all items are accounted for. Returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Due to custom modifications the FC series laser machines are subject to a 20% fee. Refunds can not be issued for leasing equipment due to leasing company terms. We can exchange, however.
For your convenience we advise you to keep and the original crate and packaging for possible return. Refunds exclude any shipping or handling costs for any reason. Any non-returned accessories will not be refunded. The shipping/handling fee orginally charged will be used as the basis for the non-refundable shipping fees. Please us call prior to return shipping for confirmation.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
BOSS LASER warrants its products and parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the original date of receipt This includes CO2 laser tubes. Focal lenses are warranted for 30 days. During this period, BOSS LASER will repair or replace defective parts including shipping without charge to you. On site repairs are available at a reasonable cost with consideration to traveling and tech time.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by BOSS LASER to the original purchaser only.
2. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The laser machine system owner is responsible for any service and repairs outside the scope of this warranty.
3. This warranty covers only normal use of the laser machine. BOSS LASER shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper return shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized BOSS LASER representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including but not limited to: Failure to turn on or use clean water within the chiller or water pump, failure to clean optical mirrors and lenses, failure to clean or lube guide rails with lubricant oil, or failure to properly store the laser in a properly conditioned environment.
4. BOSS LASER and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to BOSS LASER.
5. This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems not purchased from BOSS LASER.
6. BOSS LASER is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Clients are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. BOSS LASER is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service.
7. BOSS LASER will continue to offer tech support for an annual fee to support resales (in the event the client resells the machine). The Warranty however is non-transferable.
8. BOSS LASER agrees to absorb Ground Shipping Costs for Warranty Replacement Items. We offer the ability for clients to upgrade to expedited shipping for the cost difference, which will be invoiced and charged to the client prior to shipment.
9. International Customs Fees associated with fulfillment of Warranty Replacement Items being shipped outside of the US are the responsibility of the client.
Return of Non-Defective Product Policy:
A non-defective product may be returned to BOSS LASER within thirty (30) thirty-days of the date of receipt for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. BOSS LASER will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $100 fee for machines will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be given for installation or training costs.
3. No refund will be granted for the Boss ONE which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized BOSS LASER’s ability to re-market or resell the product.
4. All Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
5. Due to the underwriters leasing terms, we are unable to issue refunds for equipment leased but, can rather issue an exchange.
6. Quantity purchases of (3) three systems or more will incur a 15% restocking fee less any shipping or handling charges.
7. To return any product clients must email or call our Customer Service Department prior to shipping for approval. Due to freight costs we will not accept any un-approved returned shipments.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post one-year warranty repair Boss Laser limits support to email. Any replacement parts will be responsibility of the customer including shipping charges. Boss Laser will provide a quote for the necessary parts and repairs.
email: [email protected]
© 2012 Boss Laser, All Rights Reserved