Any feelings of skepticism you might have about investing in a new laser machine are completely normal! This is why BOSS LASER makes every effort to absorb as much risk as possible so you are free to make a good decision. We want to make it easy for you to prove that our laser systems are quality machines backed by quality support.
We want you as our customer to be 100% satisfied. BOSS LASER guarantees you a 30-Day Return window (beginning the date of receipt) to evaluate your purchase.
Within the thirty (30) days and for any reason you may exercise your right to return or exchange your purchase. A refund or exchange will be issued once machine has been returned and all items are accounted for. Returned items are subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. Due to custom modifications the FC series laser machines are subject to a twenty five percent (25%) fee. Fume Extraction units are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds can not be issued for leasing equipment due to leasing company terms. We can exchange, however.
For your convenience we advise you to keep the original crate and packaging for possible return. Refunds exclude any shipping or handling costs for any reason. Any non-returned accessories will not be refunded. The shipping/handling fee orginally charged will be used as the basis for the non-refundable shipping fees. Please us call prior to return shipping for confirmation.
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Beginning Dec 1, 2020 through BOSS LASER warrants its products and parts against defects in materials or workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of receipt. However, the power source or laser tube warranty of (2) years is valid for purchases between Dec 1, 2020 and Oct 31, 2021. Laser tubes purchased before or after the above dates whether with a machine or as an accessory are warranted for (1) one year. Focal lenses are warranted for (30) thirty days. During this period, BOSS LASER will repair or replace defective parts including ground shipping without charge to you (International shipping not included). On site repairs are available at a reasonable cost with consideration to traveling and tech time.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by BOSS LASER to the original purchaser only.
- As previously recorded on this website sales prior to Dec 1, 2020 is limited to a one (1) year warranty for all CO2 laser machines and two (2) years for all fiber cutting and marking machines.
- Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The laser machine system owner is responsible for any service and repairs outside the scope of this warranty
- This warranty covers only normal use of the laser machine. BOSS LASER shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from:
(i) *Irresponsible use, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper return shipping or installation
(ii) Disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current
(iii) Service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized BOSS LASER representative
*Damages incurred through irresponsible use may include but are not limited to:
(i) Failure to turn on or use clean water within the chiller or water pump
(ii) Failure to clean optical mirrors and lenses
(iii) Failure to clean or lube guide rails with lubricant oil
(iv) Failure to remove or clean debris from collection tray
(v) Failure to properly store the laser in a properly conditioned environment.
- BOSS LASER and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to BOSS LASER.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems not purchased from BOSS LASER.
- BOSS LASER is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Clients are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. BOSS LASER is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service.
- BOSS LASER is a support driven company. We continue to extend FREE tech support for life to the original clients. An annual fee will be charged to support resales (in the event the client resells the machine). The Warranty however is non-transferable.
- BOSS LASER agrees to absorb Ground Shipping Costs for Warranty Replacement Items. We offer the ability for clients to upgrade to expedited shipping for the cost difference, which will be invoiced and charged to the client prior to shipment.
- International shipping costs and/or customs fees associated with fulfillment of Warranty Replacement Items are the responsibility of the client.
- BOSS LASER at its own discretion reserves the right to deny the purchase of any extended warranty.
RETURN OF NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCT POLICY:
A non-defective product may be returned to BOSS LASER within (30) days of the date of receipt for a refund of the original purchase price with the following ammendements or fees:
1. BOSS LASER will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $300 fee for machines will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer. No refund will be granted for installation or training costs.
2. No refund will be granted for the Boss ONE which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardizes BOSS LASER’s ability to re-market or resell the product.
3. All Returns are subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges. Due to custom modifications the FC series laser machines are subject to a twenty five percent (25%) fee.
4. Due to the underwriters leasing terms, BOSS is unable to issue refunds for equipment leased but, can rather issue an exchange.
5. Quantity purchases of (3) three systems or more will incur a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee less any shipping or handling charges.
6. To return any product clients must email or call our Customer Service Department prior to shipping for approval. Due to freight costs we will not accept any un-approved returned shipments.
After Two-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Support and/or Repairs
Boss Laser offers free lifetime tech support via. phone and email to the original purchaser. However, after two (2) years replacement parts will be the responsibility of the client including shipping charges. Boss Laser will provide a quote for the necessary parts and repairs.
© 2021 Boss Laser, All Rights Reserved.