New! LightBurn™ is Boss' made in the USA all-in-one editing, layout, and control software package that's now included with BOSS' laser machines. With LightBurnTM you can:
- Easily import your artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, or BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor using powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and many more!
- Quickly send the result directly to your laser cutter without the use of additional software
- Includes support for camera positioning (camera not included)
- Lifetime Boss technical support, video tutorials, and user forums are at your disposal for continued success
- Since LightBurn is a native application it is written for Windows, Mac OS, and even Linux operating systems.
DOWNLOADING LIGHTBURN SOFTWARE:
If you're already a client, click the link below to get the latest version - your existing license will unlock it. If you're new to LightBURN we want to be sure that LightBurn will work for you, so to give you a chance to really use it, we offer a 30-day trial period, with no restrictions. Design and create some things on us. Have fun - this is the full deal, no watermarks, no limits.
If you decide to buy it, we'll send you a license key that unlocks it permanently, allows installation on one machine, and gives you access to free updates for a year. You can read how the license works below if you have questions.
Please note that at this time, the MacOS version of LightBurn is not digitally signed. You will need to tell OSX that you trust the application and wish to run it anyway.
The links below will let you download the most up to date versions of LightBurn v1.0.00:
- Windows 64-bit Version
- Windows 32-bit Version
- Mac OSX Version
- Linux 64-bit version (.run) (alternate .7z)
HERE'S HOW THE LIGHTBURN™ SOFTWARE LICENSE WORKS:
You only have to pay once. The software will work forever as long as you have your license key. The license key lets you use the software on up to 2 computers at once. It can be easily moved if you get a new computer. If you need more seats, or a floating license setup, contact us for pricing and details.
The license key has an expiry date - a year from when you bought it. When it expires, it's still valid, you just don't get updates any more. If you download a version of the software released after your license expires, it won't work.
If you choose to renew your license to receive another year of software updates, the price is $30.
Please note that the single computer limit doesn't mean you can only install the software once - the license system in LightBurn keeps track of the computer you have the key installed on. If you get a new computer and want to move the license to it, just deactivate the old computer first. In LightBurn, go to Help > License Management, and click the Deactivate button. That will remove the old computer from your license, and then you can install the license on the new machine. If you ever have a hard disk fail, or sell a computer, we can remove the computer from the license for you, as long as we have your license key.
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"