Boss Laser is proud to introduce it's class leading fume extractors made in North America. Our fume extractors were design, engineered for our machines to remove virtually any fumes and odors - including acrylic!
Whether it's a confined area or office environment exhausting laser cutting fumes, smoke, and odors is a must. Even though all of BOSS' laser machines include exhaust fans and venting, exhausting out a room may not be an option due to health regulations or confined space. If so the patented FILTRABOX EXPAND offers you an efficient and affordable solution.
FiltraBox EXPAND Includes:
- Larger, industrial Multi-Stage filtration medias for higher volume fumes and odors up to 99.999% of airborne particulates
- 2x Brushless Motors rated for 20,000 hours of industrial use
- Patented AirFlow design pulls air from the top up through the filters instead of pushing air from the bottom for maximum filtration
- Larger Activated Carbon Filter compared to COMPACT absorbs gasses and odorous fumes during material processing
- Industrial exhaust fan 210 CFM with venting (measured to only 50 dB of noise)
- Lock / unlocking casters for easy mobility
- Low cost replacement filtration medias (total replacement cost for all 3 medias ($1,190). Also sold separately as needed.
- For a detailed look of how contaminated air is filtered and recirculated click the image above. Call us to discuss the material(s) you will process.
- Replacement filters are replaceable typically every 6 months but varies depending on daily use.
- Removes virtually ANY laser processing smells and odors including acrylic, rubber, and leather
- 1 Year warranty on all parts excluding filtration medias
|Filtration Medias||3 stage- fan filter, pre-filter, HEPA block, & Active Carbon|
|Air flow rate||210 cfm|
|Power Supply||Standard AC 110V (220V upon request)|
|Machine Dimensions||25.75" x 29" x 42.5"H|
|Noise||Up to 53dB|
|NOTE:||Ideal system for production environments that laser process various odor producing materials such as acrylic or rubber.|
|MORE INFO:||Click here to review Boss Laser FIltraBox Fume Extraction Systems|
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"