Whether it's a confined are or office environment exhausting laser cutting fumes, smoke, and odors is a must. All laser machines include exhaust fans and venting. However, if exhausting out a room is not an option due to health regulations or confined space then our affordable fume extraction systems offer a great solution. NOTE: Recommended for hobby size lasers i.e. LS-1416
Laser Fume Extractor Includes:
- Industrial Multi-Stage (4) filtration medias removes fumes and odors up to 99.997% of airborne particulates
- Large Activated Carbon Filter adsorbs vapors and odorous or colored substances from gases
- Industrial exhaust fan 600 CFM with venting (measured to 65 dB of noise)
- Locking casters for easy mobility
- Low cost replacement filtration medias
- For a detailed look of how contaminated air is filtered and recirculated click the image above. Call us to discuss the material(s) you will process.
- Replacement filters are replaceable typically every 6 months but varies depending on daily use.
- 1 Year warranty on all parts excluding filtration medias
|Filtration Medias||4 stage- fan filter, pre-filter, HEPA block, & Active Carbon|
|Air flow rate||600 cfm|
|Power Supply||Standard AC 110V (220V upon request)|
|Machine Dimensions||20.5" x 21.5" x 47"H|
|Noise||Up to 65dB|
|NOTE:||If you're needing to laser process plastics or acrylic materials our new FiltraBox extractors will filter stronger fumes as well.|
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"