Whether it's a confined are or office environment exhausting laser cutting fumes, smoke, and odors is a must. All laser machines include exhaust fans and venting. However, if exhausting out a room is not an option (due to the location of the space or health regulations) then our affordable FumeBuster by Purex offers a reliable and affordable solution.
This unit is best to use if your laser is processing organic materials such as wood, paper, most fabrics, cardboard, but does not filter strong acrylic or rubber fumes or gasses. If you will be processing plastics or acrylics look at our industrial FiltraBox fume extraction systems.
Laser Fume Extractor Includes:
- Multi-Stage (3) filtration medias that remove fumes, odors and airborne particulates down to .3 microns (99.997% filtration)
- Includes pre-filter, sub-micronic HEPA filter, and Activated Carbon for removing harmful gasses
- FumeBuster includes visual and audible filter alerts for changing filters.
- Low cost replacement filtration medias (replacement frequency depends on usage)
- For a better understanding if this unit will apply to your application or material call us to discuss. We're here to help!
- Replacement filters are replaceable typically every 4 to 6 months but varies depending on daily use.
- 1 Year warranty on all parts excluding filtration medias
|Filtration Medias||3 stage- includes pre-filter, HEPA , & Active Carbon|
|Machine Dimensions||16.75"L x 16.3"W x 13.8"H|
|Power Supply||Standard AC 110V|
|Alerts||Audible and visual filter alerts|
|Noise||Up to 50dB|
|NOTE:||If you're processing mainly plastics or acrylic you will do better to upgrade to one of our FiltraBox fume extraction systems.|
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"