- Switzerland upgraded BT240S fiber laser cutting head designed for mid to high power metal applications
- Laser Head optimized w/ dust proof design windows for protecting the collomating lens
- Integrated IPG CW Fiber Laser power - Optional 500W, 700W, or 1KW
- Laser beam is delivered via fiber optic cable. No cleaning or aligning mirrors means less maintenance and increased productivity.
- Improved 30% wall plug efficiency compared to 10% for CO2
- Tawain ball screw transmission on X,Y, & Z axis with Hiwinn linear rails provide precision tolerances w/in .01 µ
- Panasonic servo motors and drivers w/ high speed response frequency 3.2kHz
- Designed for laser cutting CypCUT control card, breakout board w/ wireless remote and free standing capacitor height adjustor
- Nesting utility maximizes efficient processing with minimal waste of material and time.
- 2 port solenoid valve permits application of a wide variety of fluids (air, gas, vacuum, water, steam or oil) for processing stainless or brass.
- Material clamping system with removable cutting blades
- Industrial welded steel frame w/ sheet metal covers
- Pull out material collection tray enables easy material retrieval without opening machine doors
- Mounted PC/Monitor pre-installed w/ WIndows 10 w/ WiFi Capability
- Casters and adjustable leveling feet with Anti-Vibration pads for easy install and relocation
- Large access panel accommodates quick and easy maintenance
- FREE Lifetime Tech Support. We are a tech support driven company
- We can serve you via. phone, email, chat, remote pc, or at your location
- Two (2) year Warranty covers laser machine parts. Ask about our optional warranty extensions
- Two (2) day installation, and training included within the lower 48 states
|Cutting Area||X=51.2", Y=35.4", Z=3" (900 x 1,300mm)|
|Laser Power||IPG CW 500W, 700W or 1KW|
|Phase||Single phase 220V|
|Electrical Demand||Call for this info|
|Laser Software Interface||CypCUT Plane Cutting Software|
|Machine Dimensions||86"W x 85"L x 64"H|
|Motor type||AC Servo Motors with AC Servo Driver|
|Z -axis||Laser head up/down 3"|
|Material platform||Steel Tooth cutting platform|
|Venting Attachments||Air exhaust fans with venting pipe|
|Net Weight||3,900 lbs.|
|Warranty||2 Years (includes parts & laser power)|
|Class||Class 4 laser|
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"