Boss Laser is proud to introduce it's class leading fume extractors made in North America. Our fume extractors were design, engineered for our machines to remove virtually any fumes and odors - including acrylic!
Whether it's a confined area or office environment exhausting laser cutting fumes, smoke, and odors is a must. Even though all of BOSS' laser machines include exhaust fans and venting, exhausting out a room may not be an option due to health regulations or confined space. If so the patented FILTRABOX COMPACT X offers you an efficient and affordable solution.
FiltraBox COMPACT X Includes:
- Industrial Multi-Stage filtration medias removes fumes and odors up to 99.999% of airborne particulates
- Patented AirFlow design pulls air from the top up through the filters instead of pushing air from the bottom for maximum filtration
- Large Activated Carbon Filter adsorbs vapors and odorous or colored substances from gases
- Industrial exhaust fan 235 CFM with venting (measured to only 50 dB of noise)
- Locking casters for easy mobility
- Low cost replacement filtration medias
- For a detailed look of how contaminated air is filtered and recirculated click the image above. Call us to discuss the material(s) you will process.
- Replacement filters are replaceable typically every 6 months but varies depending on daily use.
- 1X brushless motors rated at 10,000 hours for industrial use
- Removes virtually ANY laser processing smells and odors including acrylic, rubber, and leather
- 1 Year warranty on all parts excluding filtration medias
|Filtration Medias||3 stage- fan filter, pre-filter, HEPA block, & Active Carbon|
|Air flow rate||235 cfm|
|Power Supply||Standard AC 110V (220V upon request)|
|Machine Dimensions||29"H x 15"W x 21"D|
|Noise||Up to 50dB|
|NOTE:||Ideal system for processing strong odors such as plastics or acrylic.|
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"