- NOTE: Call us to schedule a LIVE demo at our facility in Sanford, FL
- Efficiently cuts stainless, carbon, aluminum, titanium, and other non-ferrous metal applications
- IPG Photonics fiber source (USA) options: CW 700W, or 1KW
- 1070nm fiber wavelength offers 10x absorption efficiency vs CO2 metal cutting
- Swiss capacitive fiber cutting head engineered to support high powered cutting
- Cut area 59x118" (5x10') accepts full sheets of metal (79" x 236" also available)
- Transmission: Atlanta Helical gear rack & pinion & HIWIN linear guide rails/bearings
- Z-Drive: Ball Screw transmission w/ HIWIN bearings & rails
- Precision: <+/-.004"
- Yaskawa AC servo motors & drivers
- Pneumatic rollers for convenient sheet metal handling
- Laser Software Interface: CypCUT Plane Cutting Software includes NESTING utility for material efficiency
- Mounted touch screen monitor and remote control for convenient interfacing
- Working voltage: Call for info
- Includes Free on-site installation and training for turn key production
- Dedicated USA technical support - For Life. We do not charge for ongoing support!
- We can serve you via. phone, email, chat, remote computer access, or on-site!
- Limited Two (2) year Warranty covers laser machine parts. Ask about our optional warranty extensions
- BOSS LASER is an ISO-9001 Registered Company
- If time is of the essence please call 407.878.0880 for accurate shipping quote and ETA
|Cutting Area||59 x 118" or 1,500mm x 3,000mm|
|Fiber Power||CW 500W, 700W, or 1KW, IPG Fiber (price includes 500W)|
|Machine Dimensions||180"L x 96"W x 82"H or 315"L x 120"W x 74"H|
|Motor type||AC Servo motors|
|Z-Drive||ball screw w/ 3" movement|
|Material platform||Saw Tooth Blade cutting platform for metal cutting|
|Venting Attachments||Air exhaust fans with venting pipe|
|Net Weight||6,000 lbs.|
|Power Supply||Call for info|
|Class||Class 4 laser|
|Warranty||Two (2) Years limited parts warranty|
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"