NOTE:This machine runs on oxygen or nitrogen and is not included with the machine.
- NOTE: Call us to schedule a LIVE demo at our facility in Sanford, FL
- Applications primarily suited for cutting stainless, carbon, aluminum, titanium, and other non-ferrous metals
- IPG Photonics fiber laser power source (USA): CW 500W or 700W
- Cutting area of 59"x120" (5'x10') easily accepting full sheets of metal
- Laser Head: Swiss made capacitive fiber cutting head engineered for higher power cutting
- Fiber offers reduced maintenance requirements and operating costs compared to CO2
- Transmission: Helical gear rack & pinion w/ HIWIN linear guide bearings & rails
- Z-Drive: Ball Screw transmission w/ HIWIN bearings & rails
- Precision: <+/-.004"
- Panasonic AC servo motors & drivers
- Laser Software Interface: CypCUT Plane Cutting Software includes NESTING utility for material processing efficiency
- Mounted touch screen monitor and remote control for convenient interfacing
- Working voltage: Call for info
- Includes Free onsite install and training
- Dedicated USA technical support - For Life. We do not charge for ongoing support!
- We can serve you via. phone, email, chat, remote computer access, or on-site!
- Limited Two (2) year Warranty covers laser machine parts. Ask about our optional warranty extensions
- BOSS LASER is an ISO-9001 Registered Company
- If time is of the essence please call 407.878.0880 for accurate shipping quote and ETA
|Cutting Area||59 x 120" or 1,500mm x 3,000mm|
|Fiber Power||CW 500W, or 700W IPG Fiber, price includes 500W|
|Machine Dimensions||176"L x 93"W x 78"H|
|Motor type||AC Servo motors|
|Z-Drive||ball screw w/ 3" movement|
|Material platform||Saw Tooth Blade cutting platform for metal cutting|
|Venting Attachments||Air exhaust fans with venting pipe|
|Gross Weight||5,000 lbs.|
|Power Supply||Call for info|
|Class||Class 4 laser|
|Warranty||Two (2) Years limited parts warranty|
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"