NOTE:This machine runs on oxygen or nitrogen and is not included with the machine.
- Call us to schedule a LIVE demo at our facility in Sanford, FL
- Applications primarily suited for cutting stainless, carbon, aluminum, titanium, and most non-ferrous metals
- IPG Photonics fiber laser power source (USA) options from 150W to 500W
- Fiber offers reduced maintenance requirements and operating costs compared to CO2
- Working area of 60x120" (5x10') accepting full sheets of metal
- Max cutting speed of 30m/min
- Position acccuracy <+/-.004"
- Maximum kerf width as low as .1mm (verifiable)
- Pneumatic rollers for conveniently sliding sheet metal onto platform
- Japanese servo motors & drivers
- Drive system: X / Y-axis square rail with rack and pinion gear
- Separate control cabinet with Remote control
- Power Consumption of 3kW as low as $3/hr.
- Working voltage: AC220V - 240V
- Includes delivery and a full day of a Boss engineer onsite install and training
- Dedicated USA technical support - For Life. We do not charge for ongoing support!
- We can serve you via. phone, email, chat, remote computer access, or on-site!
- Pick-up available at our Sanford/Orlando, FL facility
- 2 year Warranty covers laser machine parts. Ask about our optional warranty extensions
- Delivery and installation included within the lower 48 states
- If time is of the essence please call 888.652.1555 for accurate shipping quote and ETA
|Engraving Area||60 x 120" or 1,500mm x 3,000mm|
|Laser Power||150 - 500W Fiber, current price includes 150W|
|Software Interface||Included w/ PC control tower|
|Material Capability||various ferrous and non-ferrous metals|
|Machine Dimensions||130"L x 90"W x 60"H|
|Motor type||Servo motors on rack and pinion drive|
|Z table||Laser head up/down 4"|
|Material platform||Blade cutting platform w/ pneumatic lift|
|Venting Attachments||Air exhaust fans with venting pipe|
|Net Weight||4,500 lbs.|
|Laser / PC Connectivity||USB connection|
|Power Supply||220V single phase|
|OS Compatibility||Windows PC /monitor included|
|Class||Class 4 laser|
|Warranty||2 Years (includes parts & laser power)|
Click Here for Boss Laser's Official WARRANTY details.
Client Reviews Block
Write Your Own Review
"Click here to see voluntary Boss Laser reviews"